SBS2003 Exchange POP3 Connector Polling Interval
By default the POP3 collector in Small Business Server 2003 has a lowest retrieval of 15 minutes, this can be changed by editing the registry.
1. Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
2. On the “Edit” menu, point to “New”, and then click “DWORD Value”.
3. Type “ScheduleAccelerator” as the entry name, and then press ENTER.
5. On the “Edit” menu, click “Modify”.
6. In the “Value data” box, type the value that you want, and then click “OK”. To determine the polling interval, the value that is configured on the “Scheduling” tab in the GUI is divided by the value that you type for the ScheduleAccelerator entry. For example, if a 15 minute interval is specified in the GUI and you set the value of the ScheduleAccelerator entry to 3, the connector will poll every five minutes.
7. Quit Registry Editor and restart the “Microsoft Connector for POP3 Mailboxes” service.