It is useful to be able to pre-define a list of Trusted Sites within Internet Explorer and throughout a network, this can easily be down through Group Policy;
- On the domain controller open Active Directory Users and Computers.
- Right-click the OU or domain you want to apply the policy, click Properties and then the Group Policy tab.
- Create a Group Policy and Edit it.
- In Group Policy expand User Configuration -> Windows Settings ->Internet Explorer Maintenance -> Security -> Security Zones and Content Ratings
- Under Security Zones, choose Import the current security zones settings.
- Click Modify Settings, add trusted sites and then select OK.
- Once done click OK and the policy should then be active.